Friday, December 28, 2012

At the End of the Bed....

 Lately I've been up close and personal for a lot of little miracles. Yes folks, I've officially taken my seat at the end of the bed. It has been a long time in coming, but I seem to be on a roll now.

Meet Kenzo. He showed up as the first born to his mother, Maricho (pronounced MaryJo) and an adoring daddy. I met him during my second adventure at the end of the bed. He was a long time in coming, so we were all super glad when his tiny, little head finally showed up. Maricho was a trooper throughout, and is so, SO happy to be a mommy now!



This little doll is 19.  Already, Leah is a good little momma. Her little boy is healthy and strong, and I'm so glad I was able to play this roll in their lives. He also has a very proud, and very attentive daddy.



Amy brought her son into the world through an intense and dangerous labor. The baby was in distress, so we were all working hard, and praying hard so this little man would come to us safe and sound. The God who hears and answers prayers showed great mercy, and enabled a safe and healthy delivery.


Sarmy and her husband are born again Christians. We prayed together throughout the labor, and God again came through! Today, this little man is one day old.









I'll spare you all the details, and all the stories, but suffice it to say, I have found my calling. This is an exhilarating, challenging, and rewarding type of work.I am loving every intense moment of it! Again and again, I find myself standing, amazed, at the wonder of a God who breathes new life into these little ones after He so masterfully crafts them in their mothers' wombs. He is worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment