Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Several Things....

(which have little or no impact on your life)

I am moving in 3 weeks. To another house. Here, in the Philippines.

I really miss lettuce salad, Hungarian Goulash, good cheese, and chatting late at night with my siblings.

There is a new Melissa in the world.... named after me! I took care of her momma before and after her birth. (But I missed the actual event by minutes)

Sometimes, I really want to feel cold.

I have a 'tall' nose. Here, where noses tend to be flatter and wider, my nose is a coveted feature.

I speak 'cute' Visayan.

During the month of July, I will be in the states, and I want to see all of you. Message me.

I firmly believe that God allowed mankind to invent Facebook as a support system for overseas workers.

20 perfect, slippery babies have been welcomed into this world by my hands.

Intestines can be cooked in such a way as to be an exceptionally delicious food.

I am a lover of beauty and randomness. I wish to create both.

The other day, there was a 4 foot snake in our yard. My housemate and I chased him around with a machete.

Laughing is my favorite thing. Plus also, smiling. And languages, and people.

Yellow.

2 comments:

  1. This post is classic Melissa... and I love it!! :-) Love reading your thoughts, girl -- even though I rarely comment. God bless your socks off... as He is already doing... continually and renewed each day with sweet mercies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you for following your heart and your passion. All of us here at Mothering the Mother are all cheering you on!!!!

    ReplyDelete