Monday, May 21, 2012

On Anticipation....

I can't wait!
I can't wait!
It is so hard to believe that this is my life.
Every time I  say it, it tingles in my fingertips.
"I'm moving to the Philippines for two years!"
The days are flying by, sometimes too quickly, and other times too slowly.
Occasionally, they are moving by at exactly the right pace.
All the little details, falling into place.
One
    by
       One.
Trying to savor each day, and to prepare at the same time. 

 72.
That is the number of days.
Days to enjoy my family and my home.
Time to visit with friends and relatives.
To figure out what to pack...and what to let go of.

God has  been blessing so much. Visa application papers are coming along, and I found some scrubs. God used a dear sweet girl to bless me with a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff. And He really blessed my sales of hair accessories at the Delafield Art Walk. I still have inventory here.

He is providing in so many ways, and I am so thankful. It truly is beyond what I dare to ask or imagine. This heart is thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment